MEMBERSHIP FOR BUSINESSES AND BUSINESS PEOPLE
Our commercial members offer high-quality products and services to the international education sector, gaining access to our ECIS Connect community platform, ECIS Global Insights (membership magazine), and exclusive opportunities for digital, print, and event marketing, as well as opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at events.
WHO CAN JOIN
Commercial Membership is open to individuals and companies that provide products and services to the international education sector, or who want to develop their offering for this market.
THE RIGHT PACKAGE FOR YOU
Our commercial members offer high-quality products and services to the international education sector, and exclusive opportunities for event marketing, as well as opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at events. All members can also place our internationally-recognised logo on their website. There is also the opportunity to submit educational articles to Insightful, our online magazine.
COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIP PRICING
Commercial Membership costs just £750 (excluding VAT) for 12 months. You can choose to pay now using your debit or credit card or pay annually by invoice. For more information, please email Caroline Davis.
“Commercial Membership of ECIS has been hugely beneficial to Texthelp in terms of raising our profile and visibility in the international schools sector through a wide variety of marketing opportunities.”
Carrie-Ann Gibson | International Education Manager | Texthelp Ltd
- Permanent exposure on our bespoke Partners page, featuring your logo and as much promotional text as you like. LEARN MORE
- ECIS Thought Leadership Opportunities via Insightful, our online magazine, provide you with the opportunity to contribute articles showcased on our website/promoted through social media to our ECIS Community. LEARN MORE
- Digital subscription to our ECIS digital communications, keeping you up-to-date with developments in our network and in the international school sector.
- Social media promotion.
- Permission to use our internationally recognised ECIS logo.
- Member pricing on virtual exhibition stands to promote your products and services.
- Member opportunity to serve as sponsors. If you’d like to go above and beyond an exhibition table, you may wish to consider sponsorship at an event or conference.
Our Special Interest Groups represent a wide variety of school-focused subject and interest areas. Some of these groups run events throughout the world, attracting from 100 to 700 delegates. Attendees are made up of both educators and senior decision-makers.
Members have exclusive access to discounted and preferential exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities. You can also attend as thought leaders to provide workshops or sponsorship at discounted rates.
Member School Image: Rotterdam International Secondary School