WEBSITE VISITOR AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”) VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.ecis.org (the “Site”) OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT (“Agreement”):
- ECIS. The Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by ECI Schools, a company registered in England whose registered office is at 24 Greville Street, London EC1N 8SS. ECI Schools is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our” or “ECIS”.
- Registration. If you register with the Site, you must: agree to the terms of the Registered User Agreement; agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; agree not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered User to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and agree not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other Users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User.
- Use of Site. The Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, ECIS does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or other harmful elements.
- Featured Links. The Site may display and/or refer to links to other websites from time to time. ECIS: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (iii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to the Site. Any other website may link to our Site, provided it does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by ECIS, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about ECIS, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that ECIS reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- Use of Content. As a User of the Site, you may view any materials offered for such access via the Site for your own private viewing purposes only. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
- Ownership of Content. ECIS, unless otherwise stated, owns or licenses/controls all relevant rights in the Site and the Content.
- Hacking. You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by ECIS. ECIS will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud ECIS or any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. ECIS reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- Complaints. If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on ECIS, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on ECIS, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in the Site (including without limitation, “ECIS”) are the trade marks or trade names of ECIS or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of ECIS.
- Limitation of Liability. User agrees that the liability of ECIS to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount User has actually paid to ECIS for its services. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of ECIS.
- Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify ECIS for any loss or damage that may be incurred by ECIS, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User’s use of the Site or User’s use of any information obtained through the Site.
- Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- Changes to this Agreement. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.