"International education is dynamic and constantly evolving. ECIS is invaluable in helping me remain current with latest research, trends, and colleagues engaged in innovative practice across this vast and diverse field. I do not know what I would do without ECIS!"
Kevin Glass, Headmaster, Atlanta International School
ECIS (the Educational Collaborative for International Schools) is a non-profit global membership organisation that provides professional learning, research, advocacy, and funding (grants and awards) for the benefit of its members.
Our members are comprised of early stage schools through to mature international and internationally-minded schools, higher education institutions, and companies that support education through their products and services.
We are headquartered in London, while our 400+ member schools are in over 90 countries on six continents. We recently opened our ECIS China office, whose activities centre directly on the Chinese market, and where our business is conducted in Mandarin and English.
ECIS has been at the forefront of international education since 1965. Today we represent over 35,000 passionate educators, leaders, trustees, and owners in over 90 countries. Today our impact is greater than ever.
ECIS members have access to the brightest new ideas, innovative projects, a diverse network of like-minded people and a platform for social impact through international education. We want to hear from you, to learn from and with you, and to catalyse international education across the world.
We offer the following categories of membership:
- Premium - for established and accredited international or independent schools
- Global Access - for newly established international schools, or for independent or state (public) schools seeking to showcase their commitment to internationalism
- Higher Education - for universities and colleges with a commitment to educational research within our international community
- Global Fellowship - for individual teachers working in an international school or hoping to do so in the future
- Commercial - for companies with a focus on the international education sector