Day four builds on further essential skills for the classroom practitioner including better questioning, use of hinge questions, digital apps for questioning and assessment and tips for improving oracy. Delegates will be able to improve time management skills in a busy school, with productivity ‘quick wins’ and organisation ‘essentials’ for teachers, including using planners and making best use of meeting times.
- Further develop questioning skills to include careful creation of hinge questions
- To use a number of online and app-based questioning tools
- Be able to use a range of assessment methods to gauge progress
- Acquire a selection of subject-specific hinge questions ready to use in classrooms
- Register with a number of web-based questioning apps and your questions set up
- Gain a clearer understanding of the importance of good organisation and time-management skills