Day six includes time to consider formative assessment, use of rubrics, how to check progress and build in ‘next steps’ for learners. Delegates will also explore the importance of a digital portfolio, including the use of social media, interview techniques, emotional intelligence in the classroom and creating a sustainable work-life balance.
- Explore best practice and current research on formative assessment
- Consider the importance of a sound digital portfolio including social media presence
- Discuss the essential requirements for a good work-life balance
- Acquire a range of strategies for better formative assessment
- Receive a social media toolkit to create a digital portfolio
- Develop an action plan for improving work-life balance