Field Trip Risk Mitigation
PREPARING STUDENTS, TEACHERS, & LEADERS
International SOS’ global services include affordable medical, safety and security planning; preventative programmes; in-country expertise and emergency response for more than 9,000 clients worldwide. We support hundreds of educational institutions globally to achieve their security, health and safety goals.
Our three-step approach helps to prepare students, teachers and trip leaders before departure, supports them while on field study trips, and provides assistance should they have a question or concern.
Before and during travel, year-round, support your school with:
- A dedicated online portal and assistance app with information and analysis of security, safety and medical risks, available to school leadership, trip planning teams and trip leaders.
- Access to your own medical and security specialists 24/7 to identify potential risks and offer practical tips and planning for students and teacher safety.
- Medical support plans developed in accordance to your school trips destinations that details local plan of action to be taken in case of incident.
- Emotional Support services to assist while students, faculty and staff are away from home.
- Crisis activation and emergency response no matter what the emergency is.
How it works – an example