ECIS Global Insights promotes research, trends, and the latest thinking on issues facing owners, boards, directors, and senior leadership teams in international and internationally-minded schools across the world. Published twice yearly, we are always interested in hearing from innovative and curious thinkers who would like to contribute their thoughts and ideas.
Our authors are experts in their respective fields, providing you with informed and trusted perspectives. You will find topics such as brand, strategy, innovation, organisational behaviour, and timely research on (and in) the international sector, as well as leading classroom practices, impactful student projects, and insights into entrepreneurship. We live in dynamic times, and Global Insights paints a vivd picture of what is happening in education around the world.
Interested in contributing?
Next issue: April 2019
Theme: Exponential Learning ( Also the theme for the Annual Leadership Conference, April 2019, Lisbon).
Articles outside of this theme with a connection to learning and education-related issues will also be considered.
- Deadline for articles March 15th
- Article length: 700 – 1,400 words
- British spelling ( All articles will be checked and changed accordingly)
- Oxford comma usage
- Short and catchy headlines ( Sub-headlines can be longer)
- Images: JPEG format. maximum 3 (Minimum file size 1.5MB)
- Please do not imbed images into the Word file and instead send them as separate files
- Please list all sources in the form of a bibliography and not footnotes
- Contributors are also asked to include a headshot, plus a short biography
You can also advertise your products or services. Our member rates are: £700 full page, £350 half page. High-resolution/Print-ready PDFs with no crop or bleed marks. For further information about advertising, please email: email@example.com
Please contact James (firstname.lastname@example.org) with all articles and images, also if you have any questions about articles or advertising.
We invite you to read or download our current issue below, as well as consult our gallery of past issues.