NEXT ISSUE: NOVEMBER 2019.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN.
Fresh insights on issues of importance to international schools: this is the ethos of our flagship magazine. ECIS Global Insights promotes research, trends, and the latest thinking on issues facing owners, boards, directors, and senior leadership teams in international and internationally-minded schools across the world. Published twice yearly, we are always interested in hearing from innovative and curious thinkers who would like to contribute their thoughts and ideas.
Our authors are experts in their respective fields, providing you with informed and trusted perspectives. You will find topics such as brand, strategy, innovation, organisational behaviour, and timely research on (and in) the international sector, as well as leading classroom practices, impactful student projects, and insights into entrepreneurship. We live in dynamic times, and Global Insights paints a vivd picture of what is happening in education around the world.
INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF IT?
November 2019 theme: Open. You can submit articles on any issues associated with education. Please submit your article and images by October 1st by emailing email@example.com
- Deadline for articles October 1st
- Article length: 700 – 1,400 words
- British spelling (All articles will be checked and changed accordingly)
- Oxford comma usage
- Short and catchy headlines (Sub-headlines can be longer)
- Images: JPEG format, maximum 3 (Minimum file size 1.5MB)
- Please do not imbed images into the Word file and instead send as separate files
- Please list all sources in the form of a bibliography rather than footnotes
- Contributors are also asked to include a headshot, plus a short biography
You can also advertise your products or services.
Once ready to submit your advertising proposal, please complete the short form via the applicable link:
CURRENT ECIS MEMBERS
If you have any questions about advertising, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Double page spread= £2,000 (420mm x 273mm)
Full page = £1,400 (210mm x 273mm)
Half page = £700 (210mm x 136mm)
Quarter page = £350 (105mm x 136mm)
High-resolution/Print-ready PDFs with no crop or bleed marks.
We invite you to read or download our current issue below, as well as consult our gallery of past issues.