ABOUT OUR COMMERCIAL MEMBERS
Our commercial members offer high-quality products and services to the international education sector, gaining through their membership access to our new ECIS Connect community platform, copies of ECIS Global Insights (membership magazine), and exclusive opportunities for digital, print, and event marketing.
WHO ARE WE?
ECIS (the Educational Collaborative for International Schools) is a non-profit global membership organisation that provides professional learning, research, advocacy, and funding (grants and awards) for the benefit of its members. Our members comprise early stage through mature international and internationally-minded schools, higher education institutions, and companies that support education through their products and services. We are headquartered in London, while our nearly 400 member schools are in 90 countries on six continents. We recently opened an ECIS China office, whose activities centre directly on the Chinese market.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Commercial membership is open to individuals and companies that provide products and services to the international education sector, or who want to develop their offering for this market. Examples of commercial members include: consultants, recruitment firms, financial firms, insurance firms, student information system providers, software and support companies, printing and design agencies, architectural firms, awarding bodies, and more.
THE RIGHT PACKAGE FOR YOU
Whether you are already working with the international education sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop business through our network of contacts and range of opportunities for exposure.
Our basic commercial membership allows you to join the ECIS Connect community platform, where you can follow (and communicate with) schools and individuals, at an appropriate frequency of contact. You can also join groups that focus on specific subject offerings, developmental (age) levels, and more, where you can learn what is on the minds of those professionals who are your current or prospective customers, helping you to ensure that your product or service is meeting the most current needs of customers.
Enhancements to the basic membership are available, should you choose to avail yourself of digital, print, and/or event marketing, as well as sponsorship. They are listed in the next section “Benefits.”
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIP
The commercial membership package connects you to our rapidly growing network of schools and individuals, offering a unique set of opportunities to promote your services to our members.
- Access to ECIS Connect. Our community platform allows you to follow (and communicate with) schools and individuals, to join groups for which you offer products and/or services, and to receive a listing in the Connect Directory.
- Use of ECIS Member logo
- Savings on foreign exchange rates/transactions through our relationship with WorldFirst
- Promotion in a member newsletter dedicated to our commercial members and sent to all ECIS members
- Digital subscription to our ECIS Monthly Bulletin newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with developments in our network and in the international school sector
- Print subscription to our ECIS Global Insights magazine (two copies per issue)
- Sponsorship opportunities at our annual leadership conference and specialist conferences (one must be a commercial member in order to be a sponsor, at any level), including bespoke “off-sheet” opportunities. Opportunities include items such as coffee/tea break sponsor, dinner sponsor, bag sponsor, speaker sponsor, and more. Our events team can provide lists that are event-specific.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities such as webinars, dedicated email campaigns to our membership, advertisements in our digital and print publications, advertorials in Global Insights (one must be a commercial member in order to engage in any of these activities, at any level). Our brand and marketing team can provide lists of specific items.
- Annual virtual meeting with ECIS staff to increase understanding regarding opportunities for commercial members, as well as membership benefits.
HOW TO JOIN | FEES
You can sign up for a recurring monthly payment of £60/month (including VAT), or pay a flat £720 (including VAT) all at once. We require payment by credit or debit card for the basic commercial membership fee. For any add-on items (under “Benefits,” above) we are pleased to offer an invoice service, should you require it.