MEMBERSHIP FOR BUSINESSES AND BUSINESS PEOPLE
Our commercial members offer high-quality products and services to the international education sector, gaining access to our ECIS Connect community platform, ECIS Global Insights (membership magazine), and exclusive opportunities for digital, print, and event marketing, as well as opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at events.
Who are we?
ECIS (the Educational Collaborative for International Schools) is a non-profit global membership organisation that provides professional learning, research, advocacy, and funding (grants and awards) for the benefit of its members. Our members are comprised of early stage schools through to mature international and internationally-minded schools, higher education institutions, and companies that support education through their products and services. We are headquartered in London, while our 400+ member schools are in over 90 countries on six continents. We recently opened our ECIS China office, whose activities centre directly on the Chinese market, and where our business is conducted in Mandarin and English.
Who can join?
Commercial membership is open to individuals and companies that provide products and services to the international education sector, or who want to develop their offering for this market. Examples of commercial members include: consultants, recruitment firms, financial firms, insurance firms, student information system providers, software and support companies, printing and design agencies, architectural firms, awarding bodies, and more.
The right package for you
Whether you are already working with the international education sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop your business through our network of contacts and range of opportunities for exposure.
Our basic commercial membership allows you to join the ECIS Connect community platform, where you can follow (and communicate with) schools and individuals, at an appropriate frequency of contact. You can also join groups that focus on specific subject offerings, developmental (age) levels, and more, where you can learn what is on the minds of those professionals who are your current or prospective customers, helping you to ensure that your product or service is meeting their needs. Likewise they can learn from you, relative to what you see as trends affecting the market, and how student learning can improve when the right tools are used.
Enhancements to the basic membership are available, such as of digital, print, and/or event marketing, as well as sponsorship. These are listed below.
Benefits of Commercial Membership
The commercial membership package connects you to our rapidly growing network of schools and individuals, offering a unique set of opportunities to promote your services to our members.
- Access to ECIS Connect - our community platform allows you to follow (and communicate with) schools and individuals, to join groups for which you offer products and/or services, and to receive a listing in the Connect Directory.
- Use of the ECIS Member logo
- Savings on foreign exchange rates/transactions through our relationship with WorldFirst, if your company handles foreign exchange transactions as a result of doing business worldwide
- Promotion in a member newsletter dedicated to our commercial members and sent to all ECIS members
- Digital subscription to our ECIS Monthly Bulletin newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with developments in our network and in the international school sector
- Print subscription to our ECIS Global Insights magazine
- Sponsorship opportunities at our annual leadership conference and specialist conferences (one must be a commercial member in order to be a sponsor, at any level), including bespoke “off-sheet” opportunities such as being a coffee/tea break sponsor, dinner sponsor, bag sponsor, speaker sponsor, and more (our events team can provide options that are event-specific).
- Advertising and marketing opportunities such as webinars, dedicated email campaigns to our membership, advertisements in our digital and print publications, advertorials in Global Insights (one must be a commercial member in order to engage in any of these activities, at any level); our commercial team can provide further details of opportunities available.
- Annual virtual meeting with ECIS staff to increase understanding regarding opportunities for commercial members, as well as membership benefits.
Commercial Membership costs just £720 (including VAT) for 12 months. You can choose to pay now using your debit or credit card, or pay annually by invoice.