"We have found partnership with ECIS to be exceptionally beneficial on a number of fronts. Most importantly, the relationship has been a great conduit to connect us to our existing and future customers."
Coles Wilkinson, Commercial Director, International Schools Unit, itslearning
READY TO BECOME AN ECIS COMMERCIAL MEMBER NOW?
MEMBERSHIP FOR BUSINESSES AND BUSINESS PEOPLE
Our commercial members offer high-quality products and services to the international education sector, gaining access to our ECIS Connect community platform, ECIS Global Insights (membership magazine), and exclusive opportunities for digital, print, and event marketing, as well as opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at events.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Commercial/ Supporting membership is open to individuals and companies that provide products and services to the international education sector, or who want to develop their offering for this market. Whether you are already working with the international education sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop your business through our network of contacts and range of opportunities for exposure.
THE RIGHT PACKAGE FOR YOU
Whether you are already working with the international education sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop your business through our network of contacts and range of opportunities for exposure.
The commercial membership package connects you to our rapidly growing network of schools and individuals, offering a unique set of opportunities to promote your services to our members.
- Our 30 Special Interest Groups represent a wide variety of school-focused subject and interest areas. Some of these groups run events throughout the world, attracting anything between 100 to 700 delegates. Attendees are made up of both educators and senior decision makers.Commercial Members have exclusive access to attend as exhibitors or thought leaders, and can also provide workshops, or sponsorship at discounted rates.
- Event Discounts and priority spaces at our two annual flagship events: the Annual Leadership Conference in April and the Annual Educators Conference in November. There are also other opportunities to engage with delegates in a meaningful manner. Discounts are also offered on advertising and sponsorship.
- With a bespoke company page on the ECIS Website you'll have the opportunity to promote what your company does on our website with an engaging introductory video or talking head, your url and contact details and a profile of no more than 200 words. You can also promote any offers that you wish to pass on to our school members . Our website has over 10,000 unique view per month.
- Access to ECIS Connect, our portal for educators to share, network and discuss will give you the opportunity to promote your brand to teachers, leaders and other key decision makers. You'll be able to start groups, discuss educational issues, and also share information about any discounts and special offers. In the near future we will be developing new features such as a procurement finder. This is a unique feature to ECIS designed to create further meaningful engagement between our membership.
- Use of an ECIS Member logo to display on your website.
- Promotion in a member newsletter dedicated to our commercial members and sent to all ECIS members.
- Digital subscription to our ECIS Monthly Bulletin newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with developments in our network and in the international school sector.
- Print & digital subscription to our ECIS Global Insights magazine, our bi-annual publication shared with our member schools. You can also benefit from discounted advertising rates. Plus, why not contribute? You encouraged to contribute a thought leadership article, Learn more here.
- Sponsorship opportunities at our annual leadership conference and specialist conferences (one must be a commercial member in order to be a sponsor, at any level), including bespoke “off-sheet” opportunities such as being a coffee/tea break sponsor, dinner sponsor, bag sponsor, speaker sponsor, and more (our events team can provide options that are event-specific).
- Advertising and marketing opportunities such as webinars, dedicated email campaigns to our membership, advertisements in our digital and print publications, advertorials in Global Insights (one must be a commercial member in order to engage in any of these activities, at any level); our commercial team can provide further details of opportunities available.
- Access to Suppliers Forum (On line or in person) - this is a regular series of meetings between commercial and supporting members to discuss ways in which we can create further meaningful relationships, discuss best practice and resolve issues. The feedback from these meetings contributes to the formation of strategy moving forward.
Commercial Membership costs just £600 (excluding VAT) for 12 months. You can choose to pay now using your debit or credit card, or pay annually by invoice. Email our Commercial Manager (email@example.com) for more information, or sign-up via the link below.