THE ECIS ANNUAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE, 2019.
LISBON | APRIL 24-27 2019
CALL FOR PROPOSALS HAS NOW CLOSED.
We are delighted and excited to bring you Exponential Learning, our 2019 Annual Leadership Conference in beautiful Lisbon.
Evidence indicates we are moving to an explossive era of exponential learning.From artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality… and data science to synthetic biology, nanotechnologies, networks, and more. What does this mean for the leadership of our schools? How do we ensure that our young people (and our own institutions) are at the forefront of relevance?
- Developments for school business managers
- Safety and security summit
- Developments for schools admissions, community and marketing
- Developments for Teaching and Learning
- Exponential mindset: reveal new opportunities by thinking less linearly.
- Moonshot: go beyond incremental change by avoiding the 10% improvement syndrome, and consider instead how to improve by 10 times.
- Deceptive to disruptive: go from an almost imperceptible stage of learning growth to a stage that makes the former practically obsolete, outperforming it in numerous ways.
- Artificial Intelligence – developments for school business managers
If you would like to learn more about our unique and out-of-this-world leadership event next year, then please visit the link below, where you can also register.
We hope that you will join us in April for what is set to be a truly explorative 2 – 4 days of deep learning in the culturally rich city of Lisbon.