THE ECIS ANNUAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE, 2019.
LISBON | APRIL 24-27 2019
We are delighted and excited to bring you Exponential Learning, our 2019 Annual Leadership Conference in beautiful Lisbon.
Evidence indicates we are moving to an explossive era of exponential learning.From artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality… and data science to synthetic biology, nanotechnologies, networks, and more. What does this mean for the leadership of our schools? How do we ensure that our young people (and our own institutions) are at the forefront of relevance?
- Exponential mindset: reveal new opportunities by thinking less linearly.
- Moonshot: go beyond incremental change by avoiding the 10% improvement syndrome, and consider instead how to improve by 10 times.
- Deceptive to disruptive: go from an almost imperceptible stage of learning growth to a stage that makes the former practically obsolete, outperforming it in numerous ways.
- Dematerialised and demonitised: move from dedicated, single-use devices and programmes (not just tech) to multi-dimensional products, systems, and programmes that are dramatically cheaper.
- Democratised: engage on an international scale with products, services, and information once only available to wealthy nations, research labs, or well-resourced companies.
If you would like to learn more about our unique and out-of-this-world leadership event next year, then please visit the link below, where you can also register.
Plus, if you’re interested in sharing your learning with fellow leaders, then please send us a proposal about your particular topic via the second link, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please note, the last day to submit your proposal is December 28th 2018.
We hope that you will join us in April for what is set to be a truly explorative 2 – 4 days of deep learning in the culturally rich city of Lisbon.