ECIS Innovation fellowship
This fellowship provides recognition and financial reward to promote the work of innovation by talent in the International Education community.
Assessment of application
We welcome applications from individuals whose work makes us excited and is in line with our strategy. Strong application will demonstrate evidence of previously championing innovation, a dedication to improved learning, and problem- solving.
The fellowship is open to any individual working in one of our premium member schools who, in the opinion of the selection committee, has an idea that has the potential to make a significant impact in the world.
Duration and Timing
- Fellowships are for 12 months.
- There is no minimum time commitment but there has to be demonstrable evidence that a reasonable amount of time will be spent pursuing the outcomes outlined in your proposal.
The fellowship will cover
- Reasonable expenditure toward achieving the output of your work.
- Write an article of up to 3000 words to be published by ECIS.
- Lead a professional learning opportunity for ECIS.
- Promote innovative practice by leading two webinars during the fellowship year.
The Innovation fellowship is £3000
Innovation fellowship applications are open annually. Below are significant dates for this year’s cycle.
The fellowship will be presented at the Leadership conference in Barcelona, Spain.