This award is designed to recognise students in an international school that are actively involved in promoting international understanding. The nominated student hold some of the following qualities
* Be a good representative of their own country,
* Be positive in their attitude toward the life and culture of others.
* Be a contributing force in the life of the school.
* Be known known for bringing differing people together into a sense of community thus furthering the cause of international understanding.
What you receive from ECIS
* Each Premium school has one nomination for each award per year per category.
* Award certificates can be sent electronically or by post
* Award pins will be sent in the post to the school address on record
Timescales for Nominations
* Nominations open annually on 1st March and close on 1st July.
* Award nominations received outside these dates will not be considered.
* Please allow 4 weeks for award to be processed.
For more information, please click here
For nomination form, please click here