Facilitated by: Dragonfly Training
• Are you new to teaching, changing roles or ready to upgrade your teaching skills so you can ensure the students in your class thrive and succeed?
• Do you want to embrace the latest advice and best-practice into your teaching in simple but effective, manageable steps?
• Do you want to take away an extensive range of strategies activities and resources to implement in your classroom and curriculum?
Unique to Dragonfly Training and ECIS, this intensive and enjoyable six-day programme (note the Foundation level is 2 days) gives delegates first-hand experience of the essential classroom skills. The six days develop from basics and fundamentals to more advanced and sophisticated approaches and will equip teachers with a comprehensive toolkit of skills, knowledge, resources and inspiration to take advantage of the opportunities available within international schools. This will include managing workload, collaborating with teams, effective planning, assessment and feedback with a view to maximising the potential of individuals.
Over the six days delegates will (please note this is the Foundation Level which is 2 days) :
• Focus on the key elements of successful teaching, from initial planning through to summary assessment
• Learn about pedagogy and discover the tricks of the trade of the most successful teachers
• Develop a bank of ideas and resources to support EAL, SEN and more-able students in mainstream classrooms
• Plan to implement best practice in teaching and learning in their classrooms
LEARN MORE VIA THE LINK BELOW
Yet to join ECIS? Take advantage of great savings with all of our events! Simply visit www.ecis.org/membership for further details. If you have any specific questions, please contact our membership team by emailing email@example.com.