For decades, the direction of a school was decided by its Head, Board, and other leaders. Today, we know that’s not anywhere near good enough. School leaders can’t define a school in isolation or decide on how they want a school to develop, without involving those closest to what they do: students, parents, staff, and teachers. NoTosh partners with many of the world’s leading international schools to co-design process to do just that, with an incredible scale of participation.
In this two-day workshop school leaders, individually or as a whole team, can learn some of the key techniques that go beyond your usual consultation on strategy or defining your guiding statements:
- How do you act as a creative leader who keeps the team focused on the big picture?
- How do you inspire people to undertake challenging work and realise your vision?
- How do you know what people are doing and if it’s any good? How might you plan for the unplannable?
The impact of this workshop is significant. You will:
- Learn through experience how to observe your school with fresh eyes
- Identify the biggest barriers to your vision becoming a reality
- Understand how to engage with your community on strategy, without it becoming a chaotic free-for-all
- Plan how you can use creative conflict on how to achieve a vision to make your team’s ideas even better
- Master storytelling as a key to more collaborative leadership
ECIS NON-MEMBERS – €700.00
ECIS MEMBERS – receive the below discounts from €495.00
Level 1 @ 10% discount – €445.50
Level 2 @ 15% discount – €420.75
Level 3 @ 20% discount – €396.00