MIDDLE LEADER CERTIFICATE: MANAGING & EMBRACING CONFLICT
Wednesday 27 January (13:00 – 14:30), (15:00 – 16:30)
Thursday 28 January (13:00 – 14:30), (15:00 – 16:30)
Facilitated by: Helen Morgan, Coach-Trainer-Consultant-Keynote
This course focuses on the vital work leaders must do to manage and embrace conflict in their professional lives.
- During the course, participants learn to identify when they are in a conflict and what their roles and responsibilities are within such a situation; strategies and protocols to draw on for further conversations / dialogue / discussion to prepare for, engage in, and manage conflicts; and to explore ways to recognise and avoid conflicts.
The course will address the following questions:
- What are the different types of conflict?
- Why are conversations important in conflict?
- What are strategies or protocols that we can draw on to guide us through conflicts?
- How can you be proactive in conflict management?
Through scenarios, reflection, conversation mapping, and structured discussions, individuals will gain tools and strategies in order to manage and embrace conflict.
ECIS is working in collaboration with AGIS (The Association of German International Schools) to bring you the Building and Leading Teams course (part of the Middle Leader Certificate Programme).
This course will be split into 4 sessions across 2 days and will be delivered virtually via Zoom.