Promotion of International Education
The Promotion of International Education Award was designed to recognise those involved in the international school community that are actively involved in promoting international education.
ECIS premium member schools can request a certificate for their nominated recipient, to be awarded at a scheduled ceremony or event. Schools are limited to one award annually.
The recipient of the Promotion of International Education award:
- Must have made a significant and noteworthy contribution to the promotion of international education (this could include research, programme development and implementation, or personal/public advocacy)
- Should be an exemplary citizen who exhibits personal integrity, ethical professional practices, high personal expectations, a positive attitude and demeanour towards others, and seeks to understand and promote an understanding and appreciation of other cultures and educational programmes.
- Must contribute above and beyond normal contractual obligations (if a school employee) and demonstrate the ability to excel at inspiring and leading others.
What you receive from ECIS
- Each premium member school has one nomination per year
- Award certificates will be sent electronically
- Award pins, if desired, will be sent by post to the school address on record
Timescales for Nominations
- Nominations open annually on 1st March and close on 1st May
- Award nominations received outside these dates will not be considered
- Please allow up to four weeks for award to be processed